Tuesday, May 19, 2009

What's in a name?

Well I finally have a name. For three days I have been thinking about it. Even had a list going, but nothing was quite right. Ironically, I've been listening to a song over and over again each of the days that I've been thinking about my blog name. It is called, Speak To Me, by Audio Adrenaline.

It all clicked when I came upon the following verse:

Job 12:7‑10
But ask the animals, and they will teach you, or the birds of the air, and they will tell you; or speak to the earth, and it will teach you, or let the fish of the sea inform you. Which of all these does not know that the hand of the LORD has done this? In his hand is the life of every creature and the breath of all mankind.

How awesome! Thank You, Lord. You are so good to me. Yes, I want You to speak to me every day. I will listen.

1 comment: